- Teacher (one year in Iran 1979-1980, and 7 years in Norway 1988-1989-part time, 1993-1994-part time, and 1994-2001- full time job in a multicultural school, one year leave of absence from teacher-job and worked as consultant – 1999-2000)
- Consultant 1999- 2000: I worked with refugees from all over the world, helping them practical problems immediately after entering Norway. I got a lot of experience in dealing with people from different cultures and situations.
- Leader av administration for a ship firm 1985-1987
- Office work for a building firm 1982-1985
- Mayor of a district in Iran 1980-1981
- M.Phil in “Multicultural and international education”
- Special pedagogy, University in Oslo, 2001-2002
- Multicultural work in school, University college in Oslo 2001-2002
- Journalism, Folkeuniversity 2000-2001
- School-leader, University in Oslo, 1999
- Migration pedagogy, University college in Oslo, 1997-1998
- Teacher-education, Telemark teacher university college in Notodden, 1990-1994
- Trade og economy, Tehran-Iran-university college, 1976-1979
- Firm guest writer for a local newspaper (DT&BB) – Drammen , once a month political article writing, 1999-2000
- Editor for a monthly Persian magazine published in Norway , 1998-1999
2. I have lived, studied and worked in Norway for 22 years before that I lived in Iran therefore I have a good understanding of both West an East culture.